I need a boreable 426 cylinder for a 444 motor

I'm turning my 00 400 into a 444 with a 426 rod, auto-d cam. I need a old 426 cylinder. Anyone got one they can sell me?

Thanks

I have a yz 400 cylinder that is boreable they are the same as a 426 exept for the bore the 400 just has thicker cylinder walls is you make it a 444 you will need to have it re plated wich is around 200 and will be to thin or sleave it. I have a really good place for youhttp://www.thumper-racing.net/cgi-bin/ez-catalog/cat_display.cgi?94X362143 they have the parts you need and if I may I'd like to make a very good suggestion do not use wiseco I always use JE pistons je last longer and are the best on the marked wiseco pistons don't last and expand to much out of tolerance :D 4 of the 5 engines i built with wiseco lock up all of the JE pistons are still running good so if you will please listen to me if you want my cylinder I'll sell it for $40 with shipping but a piston clip fell out and scared the cylinder wich wont hurt you if your going to 440

I have a yz 400 cylinder that is boreable they are the same as a 426 exept for the bore the 400 just has thicker cylinder walls is you make it a 444 you will need to have it re plated wich is around 200 and will be to thin or sleave it. I have a really good place for youhttp://www.thumper-racing.net/cgi-bin/ez-catalog/cat_display.cgi?94X362143 they have the parts you need and if I may I'd like to make a very good suggestion do not use wiseco I always use JE pistons je last longer and are the best on the marked wiseco pistons don't last and expand to much out of tolerance :D 4 of the 5 engines i built with wiseco lock up all of the JE pistons are still running good so if you will please listen to me if you want my cylinder I'll sell it for $40 with shipping but a piston clip fell out and scared the cylinder wich wont hurt you if your going to 440

I don't believe you can bore out a 400 cylinder to 444. Max you'll get is 426 cc with a 95 mm bore/piston. To get 444 cc you will have to start with a 426 cylinder and bore it out to 97 mm.

^^^^ yup your right.. :D gotta find a 426 cylinder first..

I'm sorry to tell you this but your wrong if you measure all the dimensions on a 400 and a 426 they’ll all be the same except for the bore I have sleeved a 426 and a 400 to a 444 and they looked like the same thing the 400 was no thinner so you might want to check your fax before you go blurting wrong things out people like you confuse other people :D

The guy building my motor says I need a426 cylinder or it'll cost me another $125. Anyone got one?

Thanks

I agree with the Wiseco crap,

I did a 444 kit on my 426 a couple years ago and mine went the other way, I have a lot of piston slap now that is irritating as hell, I am about to pull it all down again and chek the bore, I will definately be going with J&E this time around.