Black plastics Photos???

Thinking of doing it to my 02 426. Dose anyone have any Photos of a Yami dressed in black?

Here's what my '02 WR426 currently looks like.....

Back in Black.....

Still undecided whether to do the frame black or not? :D A black Clarke tank may be on the cards too..... :D

Thanks Chris,

That looks like a sweet Supermoto ride man !! Are those shrouds and rear fender OEM or aftermarket?

Yeah tough choice, powder coat black or leave it blue...

Thanks !! :D

Thanks Chris,

That looks like a sweet Supermoto ride man !! Are those shrouds and rear fender OEM or aftermarket?

Yeah tough choice, powder coat black or leave it blue...

Thanks !! :D

Thanks :D All my plastics, except the tank, are aftermarket. Front guard is Acerbis , rear is UFO, shrouds and sideplates are Polisport.

Here's what my '02 WR426 currently looks like.....

Back in Black.....

that looks the nuts man :D:D ... it would look even better with a black(or gunmetal) frame, and tank!

how much did it cost you?

kevan

how much did it cost you?

kevan

I don't wanna know..... :D

I bought it new. In '02 here in Australia, the WR426 retailed for over AU$10,000. :D I think I paid AU$9,800 on the road. I've thrown plenty of $$$ at it since then.....

When I did my conversion over to all white plastics, I got the frame done in a gun metal gray, looks much better....

DSCF0023.jpg

Awsome!!!!!!!!

Still undecided whether to do the frame black or not? :D A black Clarke tank may be on the cards too..... :D

It would be the icing on the cake, along with the black tank. Go for it.

both look real cool :D

I've decided to strip it down when the weather warms up over here, probably in a couple of months. I'll get a black Clarke tank, but i'm not sure whether to do the frame black, or Gunmetal Grey??? Suggestions? :D Whatever colour I choose for the frame, I may (may, not 100% sure yet) do the swingarm too. Maybe black anodize the swingarm?

imo the swingarm looks better left alone, or you could polish it to contrast. i personally think that black looks good on frames :D......do what your heart tells you :D:D

both the white and black bikes look unbelaveblely awsom, but on the black one it has 3 spokes where did you find them

Very nice looking bike Code. :D

both the white and black bikes look unbelaveblely awsom, but on the black one it has 3 spokes where did you find them

My 426 has 17" street bike rims. It's for the asphalt only at the moment. :D

THANKS Chris :D

your bike is AWESOME Chris.... very nice.....indeed.