For those who like untrackable raw power...

I recently sold my YZ450F and purchaced a TC450 Husqvarna. Wow this bike is amazing. :D Comes stock w/hi preformance exhaust, magura hydro clutch and alot more.

This bike corners much better than a yz or crf. Also it comes stock w/an electric start. I will take it to the track this weekend :D

I believe it weighs about 250 w/an electric starter. I really dont care becaise I weigh 220lbs. Its just amazing how well built these bikes are. To change the valve shims you dont even have to remove the cams. I believe the 450s rev over 11,000rpm and the 250 rev over 13,000rpms :D

Pavel you are a trip ....husky ? :D

handling and weight and power are way off current jap crap.....otherwise a great ride

I have 20 bucks you will be back real soon on either suz or yellow yzf....you are a hurricane kind of guy :D

what is the real deal with the husky dude???? :D Why not the 510/610 beast?

... where it will promptly break down.

First hand experience? I own one and owned another one previously and they are very reliable. They handle like a dream and are very easy to get hooked. They are a little heavy but the thing is, it don't feel like it. If I was riding woods more, I would have bought one. I don't have first hand knowledge of the new 4 strokes, but they are suppose to have the power of the big four now. My CR125 is one of the best 125's I've ever ridden. Anyway, I like em, so I had to get my two cents in.

I've rode one, the forks have a nice plush feel. They turn quick like a RM. (not a bad thing) You'll need to put a trickle charger on it once in a while, thats really important before a race because they seem to drain the battery when they are raced hard. It should have come with a kick start lever, hole shot device, two pipes, and tools. Have fun with it. :D

Why don't you own the bike for a few seasons before you claim how great it is. I had a husky, never again. I don't like waiting months for odd parts break often and that cost twice as much. I broke 3 back hubs in 1 year. I was able to ride the bike less than 10x in a year due to broken/backordered parts. My brothers yamaha, I rode over 50x that year with no breakdowns.