HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Funkadelic

Clarke 2.8

7 posts in this topic

Just curious if there are any pics out there of the Clarke 2.8 ga tank on any YZ450f. I've seen a few pics on some of the vendor websites, but I'm unsure if they are actually showing the 2.8 ga tank, or if it is just a generic picture.

If you've got no pics, and you use a clarke 2.8, whats your opinions on it's fit, weight distribution, quality, & etc...

Thanks.

i run one on my 05,fit and finish great. durability,dang near indestructable. weight distribution,when its full it feels top heavy but after you burn off the first gallon you can't tell. i just never fill mine unless i need it :D

Perfect. Thanks guys. A friend and one of the goobers at the local dealership have tried to talk me out of getting a "natural" tank because they say it will discolor after a year or so and get yellow / brown. Any truth to this?

LOL! They are already discolored looking out of the box. Utterly disgusting looking honestly. Functional? Yes.

Perfect. Thanks guys. A friend and one of the goobers at the local dealership have tried to talk me out of getting a "natural" tank because they say it will discolor after a year or so and get yellow / brown. Any truth to this?

Not any uglier than our ugly blue plastic after a few rides and I can SEE exactly where my fuel level is without stopping. How cool is that? :D