HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kieran

The Best Exaust For A 05/ 650l

6 posts in this topic

Just bought a 05 XR650L and i want to swap out the muffler, my two choices are the WB E2 or the FMF Q2, any body got any advice on them, i ride 50/50 on and off road mostly trail on BLM and fostery land so they have to be arested and quiet, any help would be great, Thanks

just using the magazine tests as a guide, I have usually seen the best dyno results from the WHITE Bros. pipe ... I can't justify that kind of cash outlay for ANY pipe, so I bought the Supertrapp IDS2 pipe (much cheaper) ... most of the tests only show maybe a one HP gain for most pipes, at best, .. not worth it to me ... but, it did dump a lot of weight, and looks MUCH better ... "it don't mean a thing, if it aint got that BLING ! " :D

Another vote for the Trapp ISD2 QC. Tuneable, light weight, not too loud (I run 7 disks with all the mods) & it won't break the bank. :D

I have the FMF Q with a Power Bomb header I like it it has a deep tone to it.

Not loud but loder than stock!

I know for a fact that the White Bro header is the biggest diam = best flow.

But it is louder.

Travis