Scott Summers is selling his 650r

Cool.......... :D

I wonder if it is really The Scott Summers. Bike didn't look that special. :D

rumor has it, he tried to trade it in for a new XR650L ..... :D

...making room for the CRF600R!

The only thing on the whole bike that peaked my curiosity was "This bike also has a works linkage that helps the shock create a really plush ride in rocks, roots etc." Wonder if it's an HRC part, or?

the thing that intrigued me was that it was scott summers bike. I would like to get ahold of one of his xr600's and or also his crf450....

Interesting how he has had the head modified to make the "power character similar to that of the XR600" and had the suspension modified to make it plusher ie like an XR600.

He probably added ballast to get the weight up there like the 650L also. Anybody can pick up a XR600R for the cameras but only a real man can hoist a 650L :D

I'd think if that were his bike it would be outfitted with ALOT of the SRC components and it's not. One another not he actually races a CRFX now and put conventional forks on it. Too used to the old ways I guess??

...making room for the CRF600R!

Maybe making room for the CRF950X(twin)..........

Maybe making room for the CRF950X(twin)..........

I heard the CRF950X(twin) has twice the power of the TE510 and weighs 4 lbs less :D :D

I need to make room for a Hondaberg someday :D

I heard the CRF950X(twin) has twice the power of the TE510 and weighs 4 lbs less :D :D

I need to make room for a Hondaberg someday :eek:

Better not talk like that on this forum qadsan....we don't want to get Irondouche's panties in a bunch.

He might start posting pics of his Dakar bike, and talkin about "Japs".

:D

I heard Scott Summers and Steve Hengveld will race Dakar on the CRF600R in '07... :D

The CRF950X is gonna be fun...

The bike Scott Summers is selling on eBay looks too clean. If he's too busy to get it dirty, then perhaps he should season it with some Sprayonmud to give potential buyers the impression this is a true off road bike :D

If anyone here isn't up to the task of off-roading for a while, but you want to give your friends, neighbors or colleagues the impression that you're an off road rider, then get yourself some Sprayonmud to impress everyone everyone and send the message that you're not just a poser :eek:

Yes, there really is a product called Sprayonmud :D:D:D:eek:

http://www.sprayonmud.com :eek::D

Sweet! I know what I'm flocking my Christmas tree with this year.

rumor has it, he tried to trade it in for a new XR650L .....

He was considering one but wanted something lighter and better in deep sand...so he's going with a new Gold Wing! :D

It sold for a very fair price....

He was considering one but wanted something lighter and better in deep sand...so he's going with a new Gold Wing! :D

I gotta admit, the 'Wing might have my lil piggie beat by a few pounds ... :D:D

Whats with this CRF600R/X that you guys have been on about? Is it a strong rumour in the US that Honda is developing a bike of this nature?