yz250f rush like a 125 or better

i am at a stand still about which bike i want to get i was sure it was the 426 but people have said the 250f is a huge rush when you hit midrange. so is it like a 125 feel or more than that. dune riding and trail riding will be where i am mostly at. oh yea i am 140lbs but built. sorry if it seems like im bragging.

the 426 will blow a 250f out of the water when it comes to "the hit".

The 250F is lame in the power department. I must admit I have only ridden a 426 for about 10 minutes, and have the same amount of experience on the 250f.

the 426 will blow a 250f out of the water when it comes to "the hit".

Weird, you ride your 426 in the ocean? What type of ski's are you using?

i am at a stand still about which bike i want to get i was sure it was the 426 but people have said the 250f is a huge rush when you hit midrange. so is it like a 125 feel or more than that. dune riding and trail riding will be where i am mostly at. oh yea i am 140lbs but built. sorry if it seems like im bragging.

It's not a huge rush, the new YZ125 has more of a rush with its close-ratio six-speed.

This post scares me. I've decided to go from my 2002 Yz426 to a 2006 250F for next year. I hope I dont miss the 426 power that much. :D

..... I know Im not going to miss he weight and engine braking. :D

My girlfriend rides a 250f and it is hard to ride in compared to my 450. It feels like a gutless wonder in comparison and constantly having to down shift and clutch... :D it's almost like being back on a 2-smoke. Admittedly I weigh in about 240-250lbs, but there is no question, the 450 is a powerful machine!