HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ncmountainman

footpegs

10 posts in this topic

so whats a set of 05 yz titanium footpegs worth(unused) i've got them laying around since i put the pivotpegz on,and can't decide if their worth getting rid of or better for spares :D

You probably wont need them as spares, and if you want to sell them...a good asking price would be about $50 a peg. Some may think this to be expensive, but If you go through Yamaha OEM , they cost $170 per footpeg.

Aftermarket Ti pegs will relieve you of 2 Benji's

True. Titanium has never been an issue for me, I always go the stainless steel route because its more durable, and only weighs a little more than Ti. You can get a pair of Lightspeed pegs for $100 that are huge (58mm). I opted to go with IMS.

The only prob with them is if you hit them hard, they break and most of the time w/o even bending. I cant tell you how many Ti foot pegs I went thru on the street bike. But the cost was much cheaper than the OEM MX pegs..

so whats a set of 05 yz titanium footpegs worth(unused) i've got them laying around since i put the pivotpegz on,and can't decide if their worth getting rid of or better for spares :D

Hey where's your thread about selling parts on here?

thats not selling,its asking how much their worth and if i should keep them or not :D and someone persuaded me they were not worth keeping,so their gone :D