footpegs

so whats a set of 05 yz titanium footpegs worth(unused) i've got them laying around since i put the pivotpegz on,and can't decide if their worth getting rid of or better for spares :D

You probably wont need them as spares, and if you want to sell them...a good asking price would be about $50 a peg. Some may think this to be expensive, but If you go through Yamaha OEM, they cost $170 per footpeg.

Aftermarket Ti pegs will relieve you of 2 Benji's

Aftermarket Ti pegs will relieve you of 2 Benji's

True. Titanium has never been an issue for me, I always go the stainless steel route because its more durable, and only weighs a little more than Ti. You can get a pair of Lightspeed pegs for $100 that are huge (58mm). I opted to go with IMS.

I'll give ya $40 a piece if they'll fit a 426.

:D I'mmmmm teeeeeeellllllliiiiiiiiiin. :D

The only prob with them is if you hit them hard, they break and most of the time w/o even bending. I cant tell you how many Ti foot pegs I went thru on the street bike. But the cost was much cheaper than the OEM MX pegs..

Those pivot pegz look like theyre going on my bike too!

so whats a set of 05 yz titanium footpegs worth(unused) i've got them laying around since i put the pivotpegz on,and can't decide if their worth getting rid of or better for spares :D

Hey where's your thread about selling parts on here?

thats not selling,its asking how much their worth and if i should keep them or not :D and someone persuaded me they were not worth keeping,so their gone :D