Ok it is done check this out!

Both bikes are awesome!!! The black is cool but I still like the honda red. Right now I'm in the process of getting the 17" front and rear super motard wheels/tires but not sure on what hub to use. Along with the axle and everything else, I do want the 280mm rotor on the front, anyone know what hub these people are using?

Zack

Would it be possible to post them somewhere that you don't have to be a member to view??

:D:D DITTO!!!

yup...not interested in joining another board,,ty

I don't have the hacker skills to see the pics.

Both bikes are awesome!!! The black is cool but I still like the honda red. Right now I'm in the process of getting the 17" front and rear super motard wheels/tires but not sure on what hub to use. Along with the axle and everything else, I do want the 280mm rotor on the front, anyone know what hub these people are using?

Zack

I am using 45mm Marzoochi forks off a CRF. The front hub is a CR250 Talon. The brake disk is MotoMaster. I would not recommend the forks unless you have a machine shop around, it was involved.

You can get wheels at ECW, mine where around $1200 with the brake disk. Talon hubs are nice, but there are other like RAD. Check out http://store.eastcoastwheels.com/.

Peace,

MGS

Looks great.... :D

1993 XR650L

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=6428

Tell me what you think?

Good

Bad

ugly

Awesome project! In general I love it! :D But since you asked, I would like to see some kind of side covers just to give it a little more of a finished look, but I understand that would hide a little bit of the trickness.

Are you worried about the heat from the exhaust melting your foam filter? Looks like a pretty close fit.

put it in the tt garage so we can all see it

i love that exhost....where did u get it? i love everything about it except for the whole super moto part

i love that exhost....where did u get it? i love everything about it except for the whole super moto part

I thank you for your comments!

The exhaust I made. It started as two cans from an 80's era Ducati race bike I got off ebay for 44 bucks. Then I got some Stainless tubing and a mandrel bender then took a tig to it. Then I machined some head inserts to slip the hedders onto. :D

As for the Motard part if you rode it you would love it. This bike will out turn any sportbike out period. It will wheelie like it is possesed and I can still tear up any trail short of a mud bog. I dont know what is not to like. Oh yeah it is about 50-75 LBS lighter than when I started. :D

thanks again

Hey, I gotta see this!! Can someone email me these pics? Check my profile to get email address.