can ya feel the power?

apparantly the TT gods didn't like the fact i was trying to unload a few spare parts here...don't really see the harm in it. they were yz/wr specific parts,and i see people posting with stuff here all the time,i would think its easier to see than having to search through the non bike specific for sale forum. well they say one hand washes the other :D you gonna wipe out my sig too :D

I agree This is a YZ forum and everyone that posts here and looks here most likly has a yz so it would only make sense to sell the parts here. I this the fore sale section for parts should be gone and they should be posted in the bike forums it is for :D

I dont see advertising your stuff in this forum to be a big deal.. personally I am more likley to see something I want here since this is where I surf, and rarley ever in the classified section. Although I can see their point of view, because if everbody started posting their for sale stuff here then good threads would get clogged up classifieds all the time... kinda like that big handfull of junk you get in your mailbox at home. Im not saying its right or wrong either way.... just that there is two sides to every story.

well there is a few opinions for the moderaters, and whomever deleted my post might oughta bring it to the attention of the brians before deleting one again,i've spent a few grand in the TT store(my name is bob raines)and i'm sure others are of the same opinion as they spend plenty too. the for 'sale forum' SUCKS since the remodel :D if your worried about people cluttering up the different forums then what about the "which oil is best" or "my header pipe is glowing" ? if a productive member can't list a couple of things that are bike specific in his forum (which seems to me is doing a service to all) then sumthin' is seriously wrong. who was responsible for this anyway?

I see where you're coming at. Its easier to surf for our wr/yz stuff in our own specific bike sections. I guess one reason is to be fair to the guys who pay a fee to have pics of their stuff/bike displayed at the for sale section. :D

Man I would really like to hear the reason for pulling your post. I see people selling crap on here all the time. I have requested an item and had numerous people offer parts here. :D:D

maybe we need a new moderator? one who might even explain their actions instead acting as a ghost. you know a little courtesy;'you know NCMM,this type of post is not allowed here,next time go for the for sale section that nobody uses cuz it sucks so bad' a little kiss goodbye after the screwin'.... but nuthin' :D

maybe we need a new moderator? one who might even explain their actions instead acting as a ghost. you know a little courtesy;'you know NCMM,this type of post is not allowed here,next time go for the for sale section that nobody uses cuz it sucks so bad' a little kiss goodbye after the screwin'.... but nuthin' :D

Ncmountainman

I deleted your post and just noticed your thread :D B&B don't want for sale post in the forums and they're to be deleted. This is from the FAQ section.

Can I post my personal items for sale in the forums?

No.

For sale items may only be posted in the Classifieds sections.

Sorry for not notifying youkiss.gif Maybe try the suggestion forum and see if you can get the rules changed.

Ncmountainman

I deleted your post and just noticed your thread :D B&B don't want for sale post in the forums and they're to be deleted. This is from the FAQ section.

Sorry for not notifying youkiss.gif Maybe try the suggestion forum and see if you can get the rules changed.

you know thats kinda funny your the moderator,and you bought my 05 yz forks that were advertised in the same way :D maybe you'd like those brand new hurricanes? i guess as long as your the one benefiting its ok? alright so lets everyone voice our opinions over in the suggestion forum, i'll start the thread.

you know thats kinda funny your the moderator,and you bought my 05 yz forks that were advertised in the same way :D maybe you'd like those brand new hurricanes? i guess as long as your the one benefiting its ok? alright so lets everyone voice our opinions over in the suggestion forum, i'll start the thread.

Actually if you had them listed for sale i would of deleted them also. You were asking what they were worth and i pmed you about them. post What is the problem, if you want to sell your stuff post it in the classified's :D I just don't see what is so hard about that.

People advertise this stuff all the time here, why the change?

TT has the classifieds for people to sell their personal items. It keeps the clutter out of the other forums much like the TS and general forums. As far as i know for sale ads have never been allowed in the bike forums. I'm sure that some slip by and aren't noticed by the Mods.

Actually if you had them listed for sale i would of deleted them also. You were asking what they were worth and i pmed you about them. post What is the problem, if you want to sell your stuff post it in the classified's :D I just don't see what is so hard about that.

ok, well then,so as long as one tiptoes around it,its alright? because i hate to tell ya but thats what i was doin,offering them for sale. the classifieds are no longer bike specific thats whats wrong :D

well i posted the suggestion in the suggestion place and it never got to print(it must have approval first) but i did get a pm from brian bosch stating nicely that it just wasn't gonna happen. oh well can't beat the machine. he stated that the for sale section is better now since the remodel, maybe the bike section is better but the parts is not. before if you wanted something yz specific you looked for parts in that specific for sale forum,i had no problem with that at all. the new format is just a sea of random junk. and if you search for what you want the people selling don't always list it in the same wording,so you never see it :D like he told me 'you just can't please everyone' :D

This is a bunch or crap. Why don't a few of the moderator's head to the snowest forum and see how they work there forum. They let alot of the stuff like this all the time and everone gets along also it Does not cluder the post ya there is a few bad apples every once in a wile but most of the time the members run them off first. Infact I am a dealer for alot of products for sleds nitrous,lightweight parts ect and if someone is asking about something I will flat out tell them I am a dealer and about the product. Point is most all of the time they never have a problem and there is alot of dealers like me on there we keep it in perspective and everone likes it. Just my 2 cents.

I liked the older version, here the search feture dosent work correctally, TT e-mailed me and asked when I wanted to stop my ads and I said in another 30 days......its been almost 2 months and still I cant deleat them, when I log on it says "sorry, you appear to not be the owner of this ad..."...still I get people responding to an old ad. And I dont like the color layout (not a big thing)

not complaining, just bringing the problems to the surface......

p.s. I bought the BBR rear shock from another TT member who had posted in the Tech articles.....

peace out,

--Denny