I want forward motion not vertical motion!!!

How can you make the front end stay down when grabbing a bunch of throttle for the next jump face that is only a few yards away? I havent taken my bike to the track yet but I took it around the yard and all it wants to do is wheelie over backwards. How can I convert all this torque to acceleration? :D

Throttle control and body position or buy a 250F :D

Gain 30lbs and you won't have a problem keeping the front down..... I weight in at 205 and just a little forward positioning keeps the front about 6" off after a hand full of throddle.....

flywheel weight :D

I just lay on the bars, or hell, sometimes I don't. That's why I'm sitting here after back surgery from coming over backwards on the big triple. Dang! I still love that power though! I'm just a little more edumacated now.

flywheel weight, keep your body positioning forward on the bike, gain some luggage.

Gain 30lbs and you won't have a problem keeping the front down..... I weight in at 205 and just a little forward positioning keeps the front about 6" off after a hand full of throddle.....

I am pushing 220 and it doesn't help keep the front end down on my bike at all! I just get used to leaning forward a bit to weight the front end down but if traction is abundant it is hard to get around. I usually don't mind unless I am trying to get on the gas in a corner and she starts to stand up.

i usally nail it, then after coming off of lip of jump lean forward and use rear brake to bring front down, works for me, i am 6'3 260lbs

lol I weigh 165 and can keep control of my 450 learn throttle control and lean forward man...sit on that gas tank.. oh and wear a cup too.

short shift

lol I weigh 165 and can keep control of my 450 learn throttle control and lean forward man...sit on that gas tank.. oh and wear a cup too.

aeh men brother!!!! and yes, same here too, 150-160 lbs loaded and I have no problems.