Merry Christmas my fellow WR Motoheads!

Bill,

I spent an evening w/ Mike drinking brews and playing pool. He mentioned going down to PA in June. If I can swing it, COUNT ME IN.

Mike thought you had your suspension revalved (MX Tech?). Is this true? If so, How is it?

While in PA, I'd recommend you racing MX in Shippensburg. I can give you the inside on how to HOLESHOT EVERY MOTO. I always pulled the holeshot there. I got the secret!

[This message has been edited by NH Kevin (edited 12-24-2000).]

I haven't gotten the suspenders done yet. I'm getting a damper from 2-Dads and then the forks. I'm going to try just the forks, Since I've had no problems with the rear. The Yamaha mid-valve SUCKS.

For sure, try to make it down in June. We'll be in the new house and have plenty of room. The wife gave the green light to a four car garage......SCWING ?

Later

Pie Man,

My entire family, including the dog, is in PA. I am actually enjoying my Christmas time alone. I need to ponder what the hell my future should be, and who I should share it with.

P.S. I have tried the other hand. It just don't FEEL RIGHT! (or would that be left?)

[This message has been edited by NH Kevin (edited 12-25-2000).]

Merry X'mas Kevin, Bryan, Mitch, Mike68, GNCCYZ, Clark, Greg C. and all you other thupmper heads out there.

I've been packing for a month now and the day after x'mas, we're headed to York, Pa. If anyone is in my area drop by. I'll be joining a riding club that has over 5000 acres of riding land.

Sure is going to be a frosty move, but according to the weather, no snow ?

See Ya

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

merry christmas all!!!

bill, sorry to here you are leaving n.c. i live in ne pa and would like to live in n.c. myself. the 5000 acre club your talking about i will assume is tower city. they have quite a lot of single track. there is also a new place that opened up next to tower city called rausch creek. it has (4) mx tracks and they have had a couple of hare scrambles this year. i would love to meet you there sometime and if you join tower city ride with you there also.

Sbo and anyone else,

I"ll be hosting a get together in June or so, for all who wants to ride Tower City. We will be in our new house by then and have plenty of room. Mike68, Kevin in NH, YZGNCC and another riding buddy on a Katoom, should be there so far and you all are welcome.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Merry Christmas guys. Hope everyone is having a fun time and getting good mx items from Santa. I'm in Alabama. Trying to describe some of you guys to my parents is a lot of fun. The Moab story is still getting mileage. I Was going to go riding with a friend (I would have been relegated to his wife's XR 200) but it's just too cold.

I went riding the weekend before I left for Bama. It was great, cool weather. 74 miles of trails in the Los Padres Forest. The first 65 were great. The last 9 were terrible. Some of the guys here may know the Snowy trail. Very difficult and rutted out at the bottom. Everytime I would fall it would take forever to get my bike started. But now, with a week plus behind me, it all sounds great. Can't wait to get back and ride. This cool So Cal weather is so much better than the hot summer.

Again- MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLLIDAYS. HO HO HO

Harold

Hey Harold!!!

What is too cold Harold...65F?? ?:D

Right now, it is in the single digits here in NH. Since I can see Canada from my northern facing window from the top of this mountain, the wind has a real great chance of building up speed. I am guessing 45mph winds. In less than two minutes, my hands went completely numb. I was out getting some fire wood.

Nice to hear you are still alive. Is your speach OK, or do you have any speech impediments (from chopping your tongue off).