HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reddrig

ASV Levers?

5 posts in this topic

Have any of you mounted the C/5 shorty clutch with integrated hot start lever on your 05 Wr450 yet? If so was it straight forward? I did a search on the topic but became more confused about the ASV aplications for 05 WR 450. Any help would be great!

I just installed a set of F1 levers with the integrated hot start two days ago on my YZ250F...install was a first for me and it went pretty well, about 10 minutes to do the clutch and a few seconds with the brake. Very strong feeling levers, I think they'll hold up well to the rigors of off-road riding.

It is very straightforward, all you have to do is unbolt the stock lever/perch assembly as well as the hot start and pull both the cables. I chucked the stock stuff right into the garbage, all ASV levers come with a minimum 1-year warranty and I can guarantee you wont need it. Beefy stuff. Anyways, install the new perch and just feed the cables into their new locations. Bolt on the brake lever as you would normally.

www.asvinventions.com

im liking the C5 pro clutch... :applause: think im gonna have to start saving up for that...