A few new toys

Just got me a set of these

Vent hoses

And rockymountain had a special on a few tusk products so i picked up a new gas cap vent hose.

a inline fuel filter and one of those things that protects your forks when you strap your bike down... Todays bill 25 bucks yesterdays 15.. :applause: not bad..

What do you guys think about these vent hose kits.. and or the tusk products?

I've been looking at the gas cap vent tube but I'm afraid it would just fall off during a ride and then the dust and crap would end up in my fuel tank. Let us know if it stays on after a few rides. As far as the colored vent hoses goes. :applause::eek::)

I blew 2 of the tusk vent caps off of my bike. Evertime you crash the pressure in the tank blows it 3 miles into the woods! I am back on the stock hose going to the steering tube. :applause:

I blew 2 of the tusk vent caps off of my bike. Evertime you crash the pressure in the tank blows it 3 miles into the woods! I am back on the stock hose going to the steering tube. :applause:

Diddo that one Indy... Lost mine Sunday :eek:

well if i do loose it its not like it was a huge loss... it was only a buck and change anyhow..

I blew 2 of the tusk vent caps off of my bike. Evertime you crash the pressure in the tank blows it 3 miles into the woods! I am back on the stock hose going to the steering tube. :D
Diddo that one Indy... Lost mine Sunday :D

That sucks guys, but thank you for letting us know they don't stay on well.

Evertime you crash the pressure in the tank blows it 3 miles into the woods!

Duh! Stop crashing, problem solved :D

But seriously, I put a short hose/valve on my tank and was having problems, so I said "screw it" and crazy glued the thing onto the little cap nipple. No matter how hard I biff it, that little bastard won't budge. When in doubt, jury rig the SOB :D ...SC

i was thinkin the same thing... superglue.. :D

I've had a short vent hose on for 3 months and haven't had a problem. I have one by Sunline.