Rekluse Z

I think a good place to start would be the directions that come with it. Or, you might try the website or give Rekluse a phone call. Or, you can just take off your clutch cover and just dump in the parts and hope they magically find their way to the proper spot. C'mon bud, was this question really needing to be asked in this way? Haven't you seen the new announcement at the top of every posting page? Try the search feature next time...SC

Most of us strongly recommend you read the instructions.

Read the entire set of instructions 10 times to completely familiarize yourself with the procedure, so you'll know what you're getting into, and jump right in..the water's fine.

Just pay attention to your installed gap (You'll learn about it once you read the INSTRUCTIONS), and the torque of those little torx machine screws, and you'll be just fine.

You're going to love it.

Dirty

Read the instructions. IMO, There better then anything your going to find here, and that's coming from a guy with an engineering background.

The only thing that I would add to the instructions is that when you go do disassembly the lower assembly from the pressure plate, make a reference mark for aligning the tabs of the lower assembly into the holes on the pressure plate. When I installed my Rekluse, the two parts only lined up one way.