HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaggley

Rekluse Z

10 posts in this topic

I think a good place to start would be the directions that come with it. Or, you might try the website or give Rekluse a phone call. Or, you can just take off your clutch cover and just dump in the parts and hope they magically find their way to the proper spot. C'mon bud, was this question really needing to be asked in this way? Haven't you seen the new announcement at the top of every posting page? Try the search feature next time...SC

Yeah man, just follow the directions. They are awesome. We did my buddies in about an hour, and we are retards. Congrats on the purchase, you will love it. Good luck. :applause:

Been wondering about the auto clutch, so to change gears do you justhave to back off the power? Do you ever need to use the clutch? Sounds like a postie bike!!!

Most of us strongly recommend you read the instructions.

Read the entire set of instructions 10 times to completely familiarize yourself with the procedure, so you'll know what you're getting into, and jump right in..the water's fine.

Just pay attention to your installed gap (You'll learn about it once you read the INSTRUCTIONS), and the torque of those little torx machine screws, and you'll be just fine.

You're going to love it.

Dirty

1) You should have bought it here on TT :eek:

2) You can go to the rekluse. com and print off the install instructions :applause:

Read the instructions. IMO, There better then anything your going to find here, and that's coming from a guy with an engineering background.

The only thing that I would add to the instructions is that when you go do disassembly the lower assembly from the pressure plate, make a reference mark for aligning the tabs of the lower assembly into the holes on the pressure plate. When I installed my Rekluse , the two parts only lined up one way.

Been wondering about the auto clutch, so to change gears do you justhave to back off the power? Do you ever need to use the clutch? Sounds like a postie bike!!!

You wont think that when the guy next to you starts out in second gear, pins the throttle and smokes your butt into the first turn!! :applause:

yeah me too what does the clutch do. basiclly it turns your bike into an auto clutch is this correct.