What air filters do ya run/suggest?

What air filters do ya run/suggest for a yz426

No Toil

Uni

Twin Air

White bros?

thanks, I was gonna post a poll but the option isant there?? :applause:

ADDED:

thanks every one, next question: how many of ya cut out that back fire screen???

I run a No Toil. Seems to be doing just fine so far, plus I'm a fan of No Toil cleaner/filter oil.

I have run UNI and Twin Air filters with no probs., and would recommend both of these.

Believe it or not the stocker isn't bad at all.

unifilter procomp2 all the way for me.

i also beg to differ with sirthumpalot on the quality of the stock air filter, the stock unit is small, both layers are bonded around the edge so its harder to clean thoroughly, and the foam isnt as fine as whats available in the aftermarket filters.

i have always used uni

Uni :applause:

Same here. Go with UNi or Twin-Air and you can't go wrong.

I use UNI's.

Twin-Air...just because they are a bit smaller than the stocker.

I use Twin-Airs. The stock ones are crap. Both mine and my dad´s fell apart. OTOH, the Honda stock air filter looks like the best quality filter I have ever seen.

thanks every one, next question: how many of ya cut out that back fire screen???

screen still on mine...

Cut mine.

It wasnt one of your options but I use a K&N Filter in mine. I like it so far and its easy to clean and no mess. :applause:

Hey. Do yourselves a favor. By a stock YZ 250 cage and Twin Air's new air filter with the backfire resistant layer. You're bike will have never ran so crisp.

screen still on mine...

Same here. Runs fine.

I'm still running the screen, with my luck, the moment I cut the screen it will backfire and burn to the ground. :applause:

i run uni and it runs my rpms higher