Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MisterMan

My new baby.

11 posts in this topic

Got it last night, rode it today, damn this thing is fast, a huge step from a 230f. (its a 2002 yz426f)

(# plate and face pillow is off due to me working on it.)

2005_0722new4260002.jpg

yeah, took it out today, it has 2 prev owners *3 if ya count a dealership trade in** the guy put 5 tanks of gas through it, scared him shitless......put it away, got it out, set it up for sand (he has a sand rail(s)) found out that sand was even harder, scared himself again, stored it for 3 months, had another kid and had to sell it to pay the bills. I gave $3,300 usd and it has rad. gaurds, 2007 green sticker ready to be installed, paddle, set up for a whip flag (dunes) got renthal bars, graphics kit /w/ seat cover...exc exc.

This bike was ran so little it still has the nipples on the edges of the front tire (partly on the rear) and nubs in the center of the tire.....

this bike starts first kick hot or cold as long as you follow the procedure.(sp?)

COULDENT BE HAPPIER, ALTHO I AM GOING TO ADD A TOOTH TO THE REAR TO SLOW THAT HUGE FIRST.

Paddle tire for sand traction and flag that goes way above you for vision, required in the dunes..

Probably stock chain on there, junk that pos and get a good new one.

if i were u i would get a diff pipe that Q thing plugs the shit out of that motor, i had one on my bike and put the stocker back on when i bought it and holy shit it opened up.

if i were u i would get a diff pipe that Q thing plugs the shit out of that motor, i had one on my bike and put the stocker back on when i bought it and holy shit it opened up.

well, two problems, the guy I bought it from no longer had the stocker, and the ohv area where I like to ride has a srtict db limit.....maybe for the track....if I ever go to a real one. :eek::applause:

I left a steamin' pile on my seat my first ride. :eek: There's nothing like roostin' my buds. Like the graphics. :applause: