HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
radish150

99 float valve needle

2 posts in this topic

Can someone confirm whether or not my float needle is supposed to have a the llittle spring loaded nipple or not? I keep seeing reference to them having one and mine does not...it´s SOLID have I got some sort of halfbreed Kawasaki needle in my carb? :eek::applause::)

maybe it´s just STUCK in the compressed position? Why are all my little problems BIZZARE ONES??? :p

Ok well just in case anyone was wondering, my valve was stuck... very-stuck which made me think it was lacking a spring at all. I replaced the faulty valve and my rich problem went away, now I'm able to run a 165 main at a reasonable clip level and the RIP is back... baby. Oh, and that 15/49 gearing really took the snap out of my snap, crackle, pop... 14/49 is like a new bike again.

mark...