white bros header brp

I have an E series S bend on my 650r and even though i heard the header makes no extra power i know it will look waaayyyyyy better then the ugly black header thats clamps to a nice new stainless can. where can i get the best deal and what are my options :applause:

thanx Clint

I run the E series s bend and the White Bros header. There is a performance increase to be had from the header. I paid $209 shipped to my door from a company in the midwest. The header was a little stubborn to get bolted to the head but I've been happy with it after about 1.5 years of ride time. I'll try to find my receipts and post who I bought the header from.

Ya! thats the header i ordered also! i will have it this week $310 CDN so its about the same cost. the fmf was cheaper but i would rather keep them matched

Thanx

Be carefull on the header install. The radiater fins are as soft as warm butter. Just lightly brushing my hand against them bent some cooling fins. I highly recommend making a cradboard template or something similar to protect the radiaters during the install.

great tip! thanx

I run the E series s bend and the White Bros header. There is a performance increase to be had from the header.

I have the E series s bend as well using the stock header pipes. Where did you notice the performance upgrade? I would not want to lose any of the low end for the sake of higher rpm performance but I would love to have the complete system and drop the stockers.

Definate increase from mid-top end but hard to tell if I really lost any low end.