HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FREDLINGTON

Muffler Choice

11 posts in this topic

I have a Big Gun on mine and love the hell out of it. I had a buddy take mine for a test ride around my entire neighborhood and from my front yard I could hear him the whole time and tell when he was shifting. :p

Awsome performance and it's great for pissing off all the neighbors late at night. :applause::eek::)

I've got a Yosh...........LOUD, but not so proud(anymore). My next bike will have a "quiet" pipe on it. Too many land closure issues with loud pipes these days.

My buddy has a White Bros E2. It is very quiet with the quiet insert and it rips real good when he takes the insert out. It has an awesome throaty sound when opened up. I have a GYT-R and I love it, but its not as quiet as I would like with the quiet cap on it. We ride 'quiet' on Forrest Service and such, but let her rip on the private stuff we ride.

I have the FMF Q 2 I love how quiet it is an better performance over stock. I don't need a loud bike! Stealth is nice an maybe I can ride longer.

I bought the DR.D with spark aresstor the performance is awesome.Read the story of Doug Dubach Racing & devlopement.the best part is the price and you wont be disappointed with the performance!!!

fmf pc4 is my preference having bought one myself and i'm really happy with it.

i have heard that titanium when hot gets brittle but it could be urban legend cos otherwise i imagine the titanium valves would snap pretty regularly if they became brittle.