2006 WR digital Odometer/spedometer?

I just viewed a picture of the 2006 odometer/speedometer.

Digital? Yes! Easily zeroable? yes! Speedometer? I think so!

Will this retrofit into a '05 WR? I don't know. Do you?

I just viewed a picture of the 2006 odometer/speedometer.

Digital? Yes! Easily zeroable? yes! Speedometer? I think so!

Will this retrofit into a '05 WR? I don't know. Do you?

Hell, I'd like retrofit it to my DRZ...that thing is cool. :applause:

I dont see why you could not retro fit it on any bike. I am waiting for the New trailtech computor with RPM gauge and lots of new features! :applause:

didn't the pictures show a cable like our old ones? why bother? mechanical drive off the hub and an old style cable just waiting to get torn off. look into the topeak panoram/trailtech endurance product. hell, if your going racing, an I.C.O. set up is the way to go.

I dont see why you could not retro fit it on any bike. I am waiting for the New trailtech computor with RPM gauge and lots of new features! :applause:

Indy do you have any idea when that thing is coming out?

the onew with the tach is going to take for ever to be ready. im waiting for this one:

http://www.trailtech.net/lynx.htm

wire it up to the harness, constant back lit. should be ready end of July. but they also have said that about every 2 months for the last year. i might use a ktm one..........

Indy do you have any idea when that thing is coming out?

My understanding is it will be available next spring. I cant wait. :applause:

Where did you see the picture? can someone post a link to it here please?

the onew with the tach is going to take for ever to be ready. im waiting for this one:

http://www.trailtech.net/lynx.htm

wire it up to the harness, constant back lit. should be ready end of July. but they also have said that about every 2 months for the last year. i might use a ktm one..........

I've had one on my bike since December. Are they backordered or something?

i really like the 06 computer however i took mine of in the name of motard :thumbsup:

so its sitting around ...... *ahem* :thumbsup:

it will definately make it cheaper for me to DS this maching when it gets here now. One less thing to buy.

Here is a pic of an 06 Odometer/spedometer. If I remember right you lose the mileage when you switch between normal mode and race mode. The thing is not that complicated but the directions take up eight or so pages of the manual.

DCP03672.jpg

Thanks for the pic, looks great (Trick)

Hell, I'd like retrofit it to my DRZ...that thing is cool. :crazy:

i actually think yamaha calls it.. "trick" :ride:

Thanks, I stand corrected.lol