1990+ XR600 value

Hey guys I got a 91 or 92 xr600 in trade for a few street bike race parts...

It had jumped time... so I bought a few new KW valves lapped them in and assembled the motor... WHen I had it apart I noticed it had a Hot Rods kit in it... and a flat top piston... bore looked ok... so anyway...

I tried to get it to start and it would not... I had cleaned the carb checked for spark etc... it seems as if it is a tooth off... the chain must have been stretched because when I was assembling it I could never get the marks to line up just right... either too far one way or another... so I think it needs a new chain and reassembled... with the correct timing...

Anyway... I race 2 different bikes and have absolutly no time to mess with this bike...

The bike is a little rough but not junk... a few broken rear spokes, needs read disk and pads... prolly new tires...

What would a non running bike like this sell for?

I will try to get pics to post in the next day or so...

Any help would be appreciated...

$1,000 tops.

If anyone is interested... please shoot me a email or IM... will work with whoever on this just to get rid of it... and make a few bucks to race with... I need some parts for the race bikes...

Thanks in advance

Pick it up... put a few bucks into it... and have a cheap xr600!

P.S. good things to list about it... it has a renthal bars and bark busters, aluminum front disc guard, headlight and regular front number plate, supertrapp exhaust, hot rod kit, to name a few things...