Pics of my Exhaust Mods................

You should put that on ebay as a joke.

What was your speed? Bending that exhaust is not something I would expect from a low speed getoff unless that was a wheelie gone way bad.

Good excuse to buy an aftermarket.

I might have to work on that mod:)

did that same damn thing...mine was a jump...kick...lean back twist hard...tire hits ground BAM on my back exhaust bent straight up. gave me a reason to buy a pro circuit

What you did it again? Or are these the pics from that TT El Mirage outing of a couple years ago?

What was your speed? Bending that exhaust is not something I would expect from a low speed getoff unless that was a wheelie gone way bad.

wasnt going to fast just running thru some whoops and whacked it a little to hard and looped out :applause:

Good excuse to buy an aftermarket.

Thanks to BWB63 Iam running his custom baffles removed stock exhaust with the HRC tip :)

What you did it again? Or are these the pics from that TT El Mirage outing of a couple years ago?

There old pics from El Mirage - I seen them posted the other day on the D37 board thought I would share them here again :eek:

Thats pretty custom work....... :applause:

Might keep your back warm in cool weather.

Gives a whole new meaning to someone blowing smoke up your ass.

that side plastic and rear fender look untouched..... i bet his wife just got mad at him for not puttin the toilet seat down so she descided to take the hammer to his exhaust!

that side plastic and rear fender look untouched..... i bet his wife just got mad at him for not puttin the toilet seat down so she descided to take the hammer to his exhaust!

look again :applause:

image.jpg