HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trxkiller

Im gettin a 06 YZF yes...

19 posts in this topic

Well My Real Dad Won't let me bring my TRX over to my moms because i moved back in with her. And that pissed my stepdad off and he said i could get anything i wanted but, we have to get a house first...if i takes a long i might get a Z450... or a YZF :eek::applause:

Get the adults to slug it out with boxing gloves on.

Winner gets to buy you a YZ450F.

Loser buys you the truck.

I feel sorry for you. The joy of riding will likely never take away the pain you'll feel later from this childish tug-of-war between your parents and step-dad. You need to tell them to start acting like adults and put your best interests in front of their petty squabbles. Tell them a dirt bike is way cheaper than psychotherapy.

I feel sorry for you. The joy of riding will likely never take away the pain you'll feel later from this childish tug-of-war between your parents and step-dad. You need to tell them to start acting like adults and put your best interests in front of their petty squabbles. Tell them a dirt bike is way cheaper than psychotherapy.

Ahh, the voice of reason. Somehow I figured you were a little older than some of the other reesponders.

thats what made me a better rider was squabbling parents,i'd just go ride while they bitched. they bitched at each other alot,so i got in lots of practice :eek: i'd say a new bike would be in your best interest :) your lucky, i had to settle for a new xr200 when i was 14,and i was 50 lbs heavier than you! i really wanted a PE 400 but the old man said i'd die,he was probly right seeing as i was coming off a AT125. but if you can ride that monster 4 wheeler than i'd say you'll be OK :applause:

I saved my money for my bikes. When somthing wemt wrong with them I fixed it to save money. I my parents bought and paid for all my motocross dreams I would have no respect for any of it. :applause:

ya i had to pay for half of my xr,and pay for my own maintenance. it certainly makes ya think twice when you've got your own geeters wrapped up in sumthin' :applause: that was about the time i got real proficient at siphoning :eek:

ya i had to pay for half of my xr,and pay for my own maintenance. it certainly makes ya think twice when you've got your own geeters wrapped up in sumthin' :applause: that was about the time i got real proficient at siphoning :eek:

Theres A Catch...lol....i have to finsh school and work when i get 16

Well My Real Dad Won't let me bring my TRX over to my moms because i moved back in with her. And that pissed my stepdad off and he said i could get anything i wanted but, we have to get a house first...if i takes a long i might get a Z450... or a YZF :eek::applause:

you just gotta love family dynamics...........sounds like a new bike is on the way.....just wait til your real dad finds out..... :)

My parents bought my first few bikes (not brand new YZF's I might mention), but it was my responsibilty to maintain them. My dad taught me at a young age how to repair and maintain a motor vehicle and I'm very glad he did. It was great time spent together and I learned skills that have saved me thousands and thousands of dollars on both cars and bikes.

I look at it as an investment in my future and all it cost him was a 79' YZ80 :applause:

No offense, but you should really finish school because your spelling and grammar is horrible.

No offense, but you should really finish school because your spelling and grammar is horrible.

that is what you call teenage shorthand! :applause:

Pot, kettle, black? :eek::):p Drop the is and insert an are. :applause:

Theres A Catch...lol....i have to finsh school and work when i get 16

No offense, but..... :eek::):p:p:p:p:p:p:mad::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore:

That's not a catch my friend, that is life. You'll like work at first cause you don't have any bills and cash flow, and then... well, I don't want to spoil the story, enjoy for now :applause: