HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brettv

kibblewhite valves

2 posts in this topic

G'day guys, has anyone ever installed kibblewhite black diamond valves in a wr 400??? or does anyone know the length of a stock 400 valve?

how important is the length? i want to put 450 black diamond valves in my 400 and need to know if they will fit

any help would be much appreciated, i havnt been able to find any info on valve length even in the manuals

cheers - Brett

the heads are the same casting and i think the lift is also the same at 8.8mm, still the best bet would be to ask kibblewhite about it as they would have the information on hand. i have a kibblewhite black diamond kit in my '04 450 and i cant fault it, but i'd suggest that you have it professionally installed so as the valve seats are cut properly to match the new valves.