Magura hydraulic clutch update

Got it installed, awesome, clutch pull is way easier, get one now........ :applause:

do u know if ASV make an unbreakable clutch lever for hydraulic clutches?

don't know I want one if so.

Where'd you get it and how much $?

I have to disagree. I've had an SRC Magura juice clutch on my 650R motard for the last couple months. I haven't noticed a difference in feel over the stocker and it's pretty fragile. I've crashed three times on the left side (under 30 km/h) and in one of those lowsides I managed to tweak the rod or **** up the seals in the slave cylinder. Last weekend it started puking oil and I lost pressure halfway through a race. For $250 it's not worth it at all. In fact, after I get it fixed, I'm going to sell it. The only thing I liked about it was that it was maintenance free - until it started leaking. If you're super lazy and can't be bothered adjusting your clutch cable and lubing it once in a while, then maybe it's a good thing to have. The small decompression lever is nice but it breaks easily and I almost forgot, the adjustable lever is nice, but not worth the money.

Hmmm... That's funny. I have one on my CRF and it makes a HUGE difference, especially in very tight, technical riding. The engagement point is very consistent and it seems to happen over a longer portion of the lever "throw" (arc, I guess). It makes feathering the clutch really easy. Didn't notice a huge difference in pull on the CRF, but I've had mine on the bike and taken NUMEROUS crashes- never had a problem at all. The fact that I can adjust the lever position and the engagement point makes a big difference for me.

I wonder if the unit for the BRP is different than the one for the CRF?

Hmmm... That's funny. I have one on my CRF and it makes a HUGE difference, especially in very tight, technical riding. The engagement point is very consistent and it seems to happen over a longer portion of the lever "throw" (arc, I guess). It makes feathering the clutch really easy. Didn't notice a huge difference in pull on the CRF, but I've had mine on the bike and taken NUMEROUS crashes- never had a problem at all. The fact that I can adjust the lever position and the engagement point makes a big difference for me.

I wonder if the unit for the BRP is different than the one for the CRF

They are slightly different. That one dude in Canada needs to get bark busters

I had one on my yz426f it did make for nice clutch action but it was very smashable and i went through 3 slave cylinders in about a year and a half,they did warranty them but had to take it to a mountain bike shop to have it bled out every time. i find the clutch to be very smooth and consistant on my 650r so i probably would never try another one