HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark_M

Dunlop 756

5 posts in this topic

After reading several posts from archives, I decided to get the 756 for front. I ordered it from Honda of Troy $49 but they sent a 752 by mistake. Does anyone have experience with 752 for basic trail riding on slick, knarly, tight woods trails? Thanks for comments...

I'm not an expert, but the 756 replaced the 752. I beleive the 752 is a very good tire and many people don't want to give it up. That is why they still make them. I would guess you will find it shares many of the same characteristics as the 756.

The 756 wears much better than a 752 and I belive it handles a braoder cross section of terrain than the 752. I feel the 752 has a slight edge in real soft stuff but the 756 works better everywhere else.

Clark

I like the 752 ALOT. The 752 works great in loose conditions but the edge knobs break off in the rocks. The 756 is more durable from my experience but I just bought another 752 myself.

I was going to say the exact same thing as James Dean.

The 752's hook up great in slick and root infested conditions but they dont have the life span of the 755. Sorry.

------------------

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

Enduro Heaven