New 2006 Bikes!!!

So I am dying to find out if the 2006 crf 450 are going to be as awesome as I hope they are going to be. How long is it going to take before there are some reviews out about them? Ever since Yamaha came out with the 98 four stroke, they have been my favorite bikes. I really hope they have stepped the level up with this new bike.

You know, it seems like everyone thinks that Hondas are the best, but let me tell you, I have a 2000 426 - and it is awesome. Tons of power and starts first kick every time. Great power delivery and everything. My buddy who supposedly knows everything about bikes and has been riding since the mid 90's (he is now 44 and still rides hard core) is always messing with his bike and this past saturday he couldn't even race his 05 crf cause is was bogging down like crazy. I just laughed (but then crashed when I overshot a table top).

Yamahas rule!!!! They just need to accept that!!!! Hopefully the 06' will put them back on top. Suckas!!!!!!!!

So I am dying to find out if the 2006 crf 450 are going to be as awesome as I hope they are going to be.

You don't have anything to worry about... the 2006 crf 450 is going to be spectacular! :applause:

You don't have anything to worry about... the 2006 crf 450 is going to be spectacular! :applause:

I agree, if the 06 CRF turns better w/o the front end washing as they all have since 02 with the new CG effort and the valve train & water pump is more reliable then the 06 CRF will be a spectacular MX weapon

The vote is still out on the 06 YZF - but it sure looks nice..... :eek: