Fmf Q Pipe, Anyone Have 1? Like It?

I have a 01 650r. Baja designs light kit and uncorked. saw a fmf Q pipe on ebay for 200 bucks. Is it worth it? Is the Q pipe substantially lighter than the stock, and does it offer a power increase? If it was noticeably lighter that would be a welcome addition, I'm fine with the power so thats not really a issue with me, but if i fork out 200 bucks and its not noticeably lighter or offers up no more power than I'll keep the stock one. Appriciate any info on the subject. Thanks. Mike.

Have a bunch of friends with XR4's that have them because thay fall below the 96db noise level for dam Ca. riding. They all swear by them for power. I can't imagine any aftermarket pipe not having a huge power advantage over stocker. $200 seems alright for a good new pipe, also. Pair it up with jets and an air filter.....and you're done!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please don't beat me with your BRP for posting here. I am only a lowly 400 rider :applause:

I ran an FMF "Q" on a DR 350 I used to ride. I really liked the pipe and for that bike it needed it. I sold the pipe for about $200.00 and it was in near perfect condition. But for a 650R and for $200.00 I think that I would just run the stocker. Just my opinion though.

Good luck

I have a 01 650r. Baja designs light kit and uncorked. saw a fmf Q pipe on ebay for 200 bucks. Is it worth it? Is the Q pipe substantially lighter than the stock, and does it offer a power increase? If it was noticeably lighter that would be a welcome addition, I'm fine with the power so thats not really a issue with me, but if i fork out 200 bucks and its not noticeably lighter or offers up no more power than I'll keep the stock one. Appriciate any info on the subject. Thanks. Mike.

Worth It, Yes :eek:

Lighter, Yes :)

More Power, Not Really Noticeable :applause:

And It Looks Real Cool. Sound Real Cool.

Not Loud At All .

In My Opinion Its Worth It. :p:p

I have the Q, It's lighter then stock and it has a good tone.... :applause::eek:

Stick with your stock or go to PC t-4...

yes good

My buddy has the power bomb header and the Q2...Real nice set up!

I have a Q on my YZF. Its quiet, SA approved and sounds nice. I'm very happy with it.

I have a WB disc system on my XR. Its loud, SA approved and sounds nice, but loud.

Either one is WAY lighter than the stock XR setup.

I put an FMF Q pipe on my 650L and it made it a totally different

motorcycle... :applause: ..but put the FMF Ti on my 650R and like it even better.. :eek::)

Thanks for all the input, sounds like a majority vote for the Q. thanks again, mike.