HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TBone_Boston

Thanks...

11 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say thanks for the welcome.

I finished breaking in the bike this weekend and am ready to start wrenching - beginning with the throttle screw and exhaust. It really sounds like it wants to breathe more.

I think this is the start of something good!...all 3 daughters argue over who gets to help dad clean the 'dirt bike', and (much to my wifes dismay) all 3 want to know when they are getting THEIR dirt bike! They all started jumping their bicycles over a dirt ramp in the front yard and asking how much air they got :applause: ...priceless!

...all 3 daughters argue over who gets to help dad clean the 'dirt bike', and (much to my wifes dismay) all 3 want to know when they are getting THEIR dirt bike! They all started jumping their bicycles over a dirt ramp in the front yard and asking how much air they got :eek: ...priceless!

Awesome! :applause:

...They all started jumping their bicycles over a dirt ramp in the front yard and asking how much air they got :applause: ...priceless!

I agree, priceless. Enjoy them now, they grow up fast. I have 2 girls, now 23 and 27, but I have 3 grandkids, 4,7 and 9, oldest is a girl. So I get a second round of cute quotes. The 7 yr old lives and breathes dirt bikes. Will work on the 4 yr old next. Got the oldest a quad, she rolled it up on its side and never wanted to touch it again, so I sold it.

Great! How old? (Mine are 10, 6 & 5) I love having daughters - wouldn't trade it for anything! Heck - they are more fearless than most of the boys in the neighborood.

Do you think if I get them dirt bikes that I will be excused from 3 sets of tuition and 3 weddings :applause: (Probably not huh???)

I have two step-daughters, 7 (going on 21) and an eleven year old. I've tried to get them into bikes like the CRF50 but they're set on quads (pink ones) :applause:

I think next Christmas I'm gonna throw down on a couple of quads.. :eek:

I have two step-daughters, 7 (going on 21) and an eleven year old. I've tried to get them into bikes like the CRF50 but they're set on quads (pink ones) :applause:

I think next Christmas I'm gonna throw down on a couple of quads.. :eek:

Wow I envy you guys with a full riding family! :) ATV's are kind of dangerous on hill climbs. Keep them off the nasty climbs till they are older. :p

Believe it or not Son 31 with 3 girls and 5 boys, Daughter is 28 with 3 boys. How can this be im only 29? at least thats what I keep tellin myself. Welcome back

Mike

Wow I envy you guys with a full riding family! ATV's are kind of dangerous on hill climbs. Keep them off the nasty climbs till they are older.
Yeah, please watch them very carefully. I have had two very good friends lose young children in ATV accidents. There is such a false sence of security on those buggers. I dont mean to be a 'buzzkill', I am sure you will have a blast with them. I have two boys myself, 4 and 1. It will be dirtbikes for them. :applause: