Thanks...

I just wanted to say thanks for the welcome.

I finished breaking in the bike this weekend and am ready to start wrenching - beginning with the throttle screw and exhaust. It really sounds like it wants to breathe more.

I think this is the start of something good!...all 3 daughters argue over who gets to help dad clean the 'dirt bike', and (much to my wifes dismay) all 3 want to know when they are getting THEIR dirt bike! They all started jumping their bicycles over a dirt ramp in the front yard and asking how much air they got :applause: ...priceless!

...all 3 daughters argue over who gets to help dad clean the 'dirt bike', and (much to my wifes dismay) all 3 want to know when they are getting THEIR dirt bike! They all started jumping their bicycles over a dirt ramp in the front yard and asking how much air they got :eek: ...priceless!

Awesome! :applause:

Very cool...

3 Daughters :applause: you poor man :eek:

I've got two... :eek::applause:

...They all started jumping their bicycles over a dirt ramp in the front yard and asking how much air they got :applause: ...priceless!

I agree, priceless. Enjoy them now, they grow up fast. I have 2 girls, now 23 and 27, but I have 3 grandkids, 4,7 and 9, oldest is a girl. So I get a second round of cute quotes. The 7 yr old lives and breathes dirt bikes. Will work on the 4 yr old next. Got the oldest a quad, she rolled it up on its side and never wanted to touch it again, so I sold it.

Great! How old? (Mine are 10, 6 & 5) I love having daughters - wouldn't trade it for anything! Heck - they are more fearless than most of the boys in the neighborood.

Do you think if I get them dirt bikes that I will be excused from 3 sets of tuition and 3 weddings :applause: (Probably not huh???)

I have two step-daughters, 7 (going on 21) and an eleven year old. I've tried to get them into bikes like the CRF50 but they're set on quads (pink ones) :applause:

I think next Christmas I'm gonna throw down on a couple of quads.. :eek:

I have two step-daughters, 7 (going on 21) and an eleven year old. I've tried to get them into bikes like the CRF50 but they're set on quads (pink ones) :applause:

I think next Christmas I'm gonna throw down on a couple of quads.. :eek:

Wow I envy you guys with a full riding family! :) ATV's are kind of dangerous on hill climbs. Keep them off the nasty climbs till they are older. :p

Believe it or not Son 31 with 3 girls and 5 boys, Daughter is 28 with 3 boys. How can this be im only 29? at least thats what I keep tellin myself. Welcome back

Mike

Wow I envy you guys with a full riding family! ATV's are kind of dangerous on hill climbs. Keep them off the nasty climbs till they are older.
Yeah, please watch them very carefully. I have had two very good friends lose young children in ATV accidents. There is such a false sence of security on those buggers. I dont mean to be a 'buzzkill', I am sure you will have a blast with them. I have two boys myself, 4 and 1. It will be dirtbikes for them. :applause: