Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ndawg22

decent price for 01 or 02 yz426f???

12 posts in this topic

whats a good price for a yz426f..i found one for $2500 probably wont be able to get it but i was wonderin??? thanks

Saw one locally for $2,000, but bikes here have no resale.

I saw a WR converted, more or less (still had WR tranny) on ebay about 2 weeks ago that went for $2,100.

I wouldn't hesitate to spend up to $2,500 for an '01/'02 that was in decent shape. These bikes sold in large numbers so you should be able to find one if you shop around.

I picked up an 01,426 in north carolina about a month or so ago for 2500. Mint cond. except a bend in the right radiator. No leaks or anything just looks ugly up close. also came with tons of extra stuff.

I had a immaculate 02-426 with less than 10 hours, trail ridden with the kids and a bunch of nice stuff and couldn't even get one bite at $3000, so I decided to keep it for friends to ride. With the rush for the 06's you should be able to get a really nice 01-02 426 for $2000-2500.

I am seeing a lot of 426's in the sub 3k range. I have an 00' going up soon hoping to get at least 2k for. Wish me luck. If it doesn't sell, I will have 3 personal dirt bikes cause I sure as hell ain't giving it away....it's way too much fun and can still win races.

I am seeing a lot of 426's in the sub 3k range. I have an 00' going up soon hoping to get at least 2k for. Wish me luck. If it doesn't sell, I will have 3 personal dirt bikes cause I sure as hell ain't giving it away....it's way too much fun and can still win races.

Amen Brother!

Man, here in So Cal I still see 426's going anywhere from $2700-3500! I bought my mint '02 for $3500 a year ago, sold my '01 for $3400. The 426 is the best bang for your buck, bar none.

my mom through the paper away :eek::applause: and its not in the new one... i want a 250 or 400 range in decent shape that i can aford..im 16 now..would a 400-450 range bike be to much for me???

wow thats a nice lookin bike i wish i had the money :applause: i just got a job so ill be bring in some money now...