who makes the most Agressive DOT tire?

Theres actualy a bunch I've found, ranging from way pricey to downright cheap. I surfed "denniskirk.com" they have like 58 pages of tires. Ive ridden none of them, favoring my 739 four stroke tire, but all have pics to show the knobs.Among the most expensive are the Metzler MCE Karoo, but it looks just like a regular knobbie. The Dunlop 606 looks nice, little cheaper, Bridgestone E668 and ED04 are a good bet. Pirelli makes a MT21. and Dirt Rider recommends it, feels like a knobbie, rated to 106MPH. Maxxis has the C6006, Kenda has one, the K760. Cheng Shin also makes one, the C858. Overall I'd say the Pirelli or the Kenda look the most aggressive. The bridgestone E668 and the dunlop 606 look really nice as well and maybe a few bucks cheaper.

For visual comparasion go here, it's a site search narrowed to just rear wheels in the "Dual Sport" catagory:

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?currIndex=1&endIndex=9&catId=108&show=&leafCatId=10806&store=Main&startIndex=0&key=&narrowResult=true

Hope this helps. Ill prolly put a 606 on my bike when my 739 is done.

Dan

Just got a Tera Flex for mine all I need know is a my rim and a few bad words later to get that bad boy on the rim. I held it up to my worn out stock tire the other day and man it's huge I hope it fits :applause: