Best Price on a new 2005 WR450F?

Who has picked up a new WR450F lately?...And what are some of the prices you are paying...

Thanks,

Mitch

hey mitch

$6800 out the door here in phoenix

www.labikebargains.com

These guys have them for 6499.00 OTD They're a division of LACYCLESPORTS here in LA.. For a California dealer that's a pretty good price.. I got a deal from my friend who owns a dealership and paid a little more than that, prices have come down and it's a good time to buy an 05 since the 06's should be out in a few months..

Dan

Thanks, Guys...think I am gonna make the move from a BRP, to the lighter WR...Although I love the XR650R in the desert, it is a bit much on the tighter stuff...and single track...

--Mitch

Thanks, Guys...think I am gonna make the move from a BRP, to the lighter WR...Although I love the XR650R in the desert, it is a bit much on the tighter stuff...and single track...

--Mitch

We're gonna get along just fine... :)

a buddy of mine just bought one 6300 out the door

Just paid $6300 out the door out around Boston (last weekend)

Where at in Phoenix?

Dam thats cheap!!! I paid that much for my 2003 2nd hand!!! If $5544 USD / .74 = $7491 AUD. Dam I wonder what shipping would cost to OZ???

Ive called Abernathy's before and unfortunately they don't ship.

$6400. with dealer doing the free mods. Threw in a few free goodies too. Real good long time dealer too so I don't feel too bad.

$6499 otd on Sat. here in the Bay Area.

I paid 6300 otd in may at east bay motorsports

Damn I thought I did good?? I paid $6300.00 in April out the door.But the CRF450x was $7699.I said keep it Ill hang my red gear and by Blue.Ive been Honda all my life.I love my WR,it will be hard for me to go back!!