HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bleacherman

05 wr 450 Mods

3 posts in this topic

I have been a 2 stroke guy until my recent purchase of an 05 wr450. I am slightly disappointed of the performance. I understand that their are some mods I can do to increase performance. I am also looking for a street legal kit. Any thoughts/tips???

I know where you are coming from-I to was a 2 stroker and have found the bike disapointing. Im mid process of doin the fixes. IVE ALREADY OPENED THE BOX, JUST BOUGHT A PIPE and jetting kit so hopefully that will help. Putting it all on the weekend, I;ll let you know. Plenty of people here in the sam eboat

Do a search for mods, everything you need is right here. I came from 2stroke and its been a good experience with my WR. The linear power is more controllable and not so in-your-face.