Stinking Yamadogs

How many top 250 riders have had mechanical problems? Chad Reed on his Junky Yamadogs. First the powervalve on his YZ 250, then the infamous "we're not ready to release the information yet" electrical fiasco and now they can't even keep a chain on that rag. ?

How many mechanics does it take to keep a Factory Yamaha running? To numerous to mention. ?

Anyone brave or dumb enough to buy an 06 when the factory mechanics can't even get their bikes to run?

Yeah I know it was.

This was only a joke, I'm really not a brand specific fan. Just thought it would be fun to see some of you get worked up.

However I bet that Reeds Mechanic will be looking for a job at seasons end if not before.

MadMax,

What happened? I find it hard to believe that you ran out of - "my bike is broke and I need help" - Posts on the CRF/X forum!

I have to assume that since you are surfing the YZF forum that your bike is in the shop and you have spare time on your hands.

Speaking of just joking, next time you are relieving yourself, the real joke is in your hand....

WRONG. I don't think it's CR's mechanic's fault that a rock flew up, derailing his chain, bending his shifter & cracking his cases...get your facts straight next time. ?

How am I supposed to get the facts straight when the comment is "Yamaha isn't ready to release information yet"? Yeah I guess we can throw this one out if it is really a rock incident.

Still think it's odd he seems to have these problems (power valve, electrical)when others on the team aren't. Heres your facts...not many choices you have the Machine (Yamaha), Rider, Mechanic.

Anyway I'll leave you alone because if the YZF450s run as good as they look I'll be on one next year.

MadMax,

What happened? I find it hard to believe that you ran out of - "my bike is broke and I need help" - Posts on the CRF/X forum!

I have to assume that since you are surfing the YZF forum that your bike is in the shop and you have spare time on your hands.

Speaking of just joking, next time you are relieving yourself, the real joke is in your hand....

? GREAT comeback... I'm speechless.

Yeah I know it was.

This was only a joke, I'm really not a brand specific fan. Just thought it would be fun to see some of you get worked up.

However I bet that Reeds Mechanic will be looking for a job at seasons end if not before.

Admitting to a tard troll is the height of the typical lobotomized CRF rider. I'll be over to your forum later to show you how a proper troll should be done. ?

How many top 250 riders have had mechanical problems? Chad Reed on his Junky Yamadogs. First the powervalve on his YZ 250, then the infamous "we're not ready to release the information yet" electrical fiasco and now they can't even keep a chain on that rag. :D

How many mechanics does it take to keep a Factory Yamaha running? To numerous to mention. ?

Anyone brave or dumb enough to buy an 06 when the factory mechanics can't even get their bikes to run?

Absolutely - perhaps you should do some research first, or stick to watching Nascar and drinking Coors Light. ?