HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b-bike

Graphics for a 01-YZ 426

8 posts in this topic

I'm getting ready to make some changes to my bikes graphics so I'm asking for a little help here...

I called One Industries looking to buy a Hurricana Graphics kit for my 426 and they no longer offer that set.

I would prefer to do the Hurricane Graphics but if I can't, what would you sugguest? (Seat Cover Included)

Does anyone have a graphics kit for a 426 they wish to part with?

Boyd

Check out enjoy flame graphics. They keep comming up on ebay and they are really cheap but ive herd they are high quality. However there isnt a seat cover so I would just get a gripper off of ebay or an fmf gripper (i have one).

1 how much do you qant to spend? Do you have any part of the original graphics or a pic? you could get one of the graphic houses, like XGX to do a one-off for you. I did it for my 125 and i'm workin on a 426 now. An upholstery shop may be able to do a seat cover for you.

1 how much do you qant to spend? Do you have any part of the original graphics or a pic? you could get one of the graphic houses, like XGX to do a one-off for you. I did it for my 125 and i'm workin on a 426 now. An upholstery shop may be able to do a seat cover for you.

I went patriotic with the XGX guys. Very easy guys to deal with and will explain everything. I have the whole bike done but this pic is just the first part.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/MotoGoalie/Flagshroud2.jpg