HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markbec1

2001 xr650r for sale street legal

4 posts in this topic

2001 XR650R for sale Baja Designs kit, street legal, looks like new a couple minor scratches, trail tech speedo, $3800.00.

Also 1996 xr400r for sale Baja Designs kit, street legal, larger fuel tank , corbin seat, much more, runs excellent, typical condition from trail riding, $2500.00 email me questions, can email pics if interested markbec2@yahoo.com located in Michigan

Dave,

If I am not mistaken, if a bike is registered with a plate in another state it can be transfered into any state. That goes with the exception for Ca. that has like a 7500 mile minimum. The bikes are good every where. Correct me if I am wrong folks. Tony

I hear in NY its iffy.

Prob. possible if the title doesn't have the "off-road use only" kiss-of-death, but then only if the goons are asleep at the switch.

Now if a plated-in-NY 2-stroke rears its smoky head, I'll really be impressed!

Dave