Seat?

Does any one know where I can find a taller softer seat for my 05 WR450?

Moose makes one and I think you can buy it through Dennis Kirk

I'm not sure they make some for the 450s but my cousin's got the guts racing tall soft seat on his WR426 and it is really comfy. I have a guts' YZ firm seat and it is great too.

gutsracing.com

Try ROCKYMOUNTAINMC.COM they are made by CEET and are available. Also will need a seat cover to go with it.You can call them at 1 800 336-5437 7 to 7 m-f or sat 8-4. Expect to pay about a buck to a buck and a quarter.

Mike

I would second the GUTS seat. I just ordered the stock soft foam because I am a short stack at 5'7" and I have been very pleased. I removed the seat cover, replaced the foam and then put the stock cover back on. I will probably upgrade to a gripper cover if I decide to keep the bike. Hope this helps.

Josh

if the 04 wr450 seat fits the 05 i've got a SDG tall gripper black/blue, barely used $50 shipped :)

if the 04 wr450 seat fits the 05 i've got a SDG tall gripper black/blue, barely used $50 shipped :)

Does it fit the 2003 WR 250R? If so, I'm interested. However, I need a guarantee that it fits......

i know it does because my buddy put my 04 wr450 stock gripper on his 03 wr250 ,pm me if you want it :)

thanx for all of the info.