02YZ426

Post Pics Of Your Supermoto!!

3,428 posts in this topic

Well just spent a few days scrolling through the pics love every single bike on here.

Im glad im not the only DRZ250 on here looks so nice in sumo mode cant wait for my wheels to come in

For now im rocking the "sportsman" look handles good on the Avon Roadrunners AM20 &21. Did the basic DRZ uncork mods, supertrap pipe, rejet carb & uni filter & 44 rear sproket also put a H.I.D. in the light does the jobs gets me to work for CHEAP lol

20130428_104706.jpg

20130428_104643.jpg

Update: got a Excel Takasago 18x2.5 front now love it so far gonna order a 17x3.5 rear next

20130602_155135.jpg

20130529_190941.jpg

New to TT, so here is my DRz400sm turbo001.JPG

This is the basic steps that I took from, new to turbo'd.

Took me 3 weeks. Awesome ride, go like stink!!

005.JPG

010.JPG

031.JPG

040.JPG

030.JPG

2 people like this

New to TT, so here is my DRz400sm turbo001.JPG

This is the basic steps that I took from, new to turbo'd.

Took me 3 weeks. Awesome ride, go like stink!!

Thats Sick Kosieturbo!

Would love to know how many horses she's making?

Any plans for the dyno?

Absolutely love your work!

1 person likes this

Gee. I could have sworn that I posted my street bike here. But I couldn't seem to search myself out. So...

Here's my XR650R. It has been modified a bit.

Black bike.jpg

1 person likes this

Hi jedmeister

I have seen a few post's on turbo Drz's. I have experience with Fi turbo bikes, and thought will try my hand on a carburetor :-)

I can start a tread on my build, there are a few tricks though( I know them now)

Motor still stock( run 8psi) on 102 race fuel, will send hp soon

Gee. I could have sworn that I posted my street bike here. But I couldn't seem to search myself out. So...

Here's my XR650R. It has been modified a bit.

Well I am in South Africa, maybe it is your old bike :-)

Like your bike!!!! Expensive here in SA, reason for the turbo....

9147612774_b07273485e_c.jpg

its on wheels finally, far from done unfortunately.

I don't know if I want the KTM or the 68 Camaro more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bike is looking SWEEEEEEEET :D

1 person likes this

I don't know if I want the KTM or the 68 Camaro more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bike is looking SWEEEEEEEET :D

they probably have the same amount of money in them when done but the camaro would sell for more:) Few more parts showing up daily. That 5.5 was a pita to get on the bike. Im going to have to machine a slot in the caliper bracket in the future. I had to unbolt the rotor and pull it out of the way while holding the rim all the way in without the axle and wiggle the caliper in place, then bolt up the rotor..... I think the pds arms are a bit easier which i think is what you have right?

they probably have the same amount of money in them when done but the camaro would sell for more:) Few more parts showing up daily. That 5.5 was a pita to get on the bike. Im going to have to machine a slot in the caliper bracket in the future. I had to unbolt the rotor and pull it out of the way while holding the rim all the way in without the axle and wiggle the caliper in place, then bolt up the rotor..... I think the pds arms are a bit easier which i think is what you have right?

Did you offset the wheel??? yeah it is a pain to get in but you have to put the wheel up to the back of the swingarm sideways then twist it in if that makes any since ;) I will do a "how to video" for you soon ;)

Ohhh that 68 is calling my name :D

1 person likes this

The wheel is laced how it came from alpina. As is it barely fits in the arm. I think once the tire swells a bit it might be tight:) Looks centered. I tried every angle i could think with no luck. others have told me that but they all either have done it with a 5" rim or a 5.5 on an older pds arm...... next time i have to pull it i will try again but lets see a video.:)

1 person likes this

The wheel is laced how it came from alpina. As is it barely fits in the arm. I think once the tire swells a bit it might be tight:) Looks centered. I tried every angle i could think with no luck. others have told me that but they all either have done it with a 5" rim or a 5.5 on an older pds arm...... next time i have to pull it i will try again but lets see a video. :)

Will do.... Will try to this week for ya :D

2 people like this

Shift1313 that KTM is a work of art. Here's a picture of my BRP from tonight's ride:

image.jpg

image.jpg

3 people like this