HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MAD MEX

Quick Q!!!!

9 posts in this topic

I've been wanting to try the new D952 from Dunlop , problem is that not all sizes are out in the market yet, well more like on every retail store. I called Cycle Gear and they have one in stock but is a 110/90-18. I know a shorter and wider tire (190/50-17) does make a street bike steer slower than a higher wall profile (190/60-17), is it the same thing on dirt bikes?????? :)

DSC00893a.jpg

Yes, it's 110mm wide and 90% of that tall 100mm.

You where out that close to me and didn't ask my to go riding with you :)

Yes, it's 110mm wide and 90% of that tall 100mm.

You where out that close to me and didn't ask my to go riding with you :)

Hey Amigo Bruce, I'm just trying to prep my self for the real ride with you, I'm only at my 2nd month of dirt riding and I think I need a bit more training before I can go out with you, BIKE WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!!!!!! THanks again!!

Lake Kaweah up at Three Rivers ???

Dunno exactly, I know I go up Rowler Flats and then trails take me that way, Bouquet canyon???????? Jaw Bone?????? somewhere around the 14 and Sierra HWY! :)

That picture was taken off of Bouquet Canyon road about two miles from Spunky Canyon road (Two Shay Ranch). They are standing on a ridge where Martindale Canyon goes down into the Reservoir.

At about N34.57909 W118.36979

The Lake is Called Bouquet Reservoir

actually you ask a really good question.

most folks equate rear tires with either how long they last, how much they cost, or what kind of 'hook up' they deliver.

skinny, light tires handle much better than heavy thick ones....

Team Honda races in Baja with 120's and not with 140's for that reason...