Help!! Squirrelly front end

Bike has recently become hard to control. It feels like I'm riding on marbles. Spokes-OK, Tire pressure-OK, Pinch bolts-OK, axle-OK. What could be causing this. I let a friend ride it to make sure it wasn't just me. He got off and said something is definitely wrong, this things is dangerous.

Bike has recently become hard to control. It feels like I'm riding on marbles. Spokes-OK, Tire pressure-OK, Pinch bolts-OK, axle-OK. What could be causing this. I let a friend ride it to make sure it wasn't just me. He got off and said something is definitely wrong, this things is dangerous.

It is at all speeds or just high? I know on my 426 raising the forks 10mm in the triples made it a little squirrelly so I added a Scott's steering stab ?

Wheel bearings seem good, no slop! Triple clamp tight. this is happening at low speed. Although at high speed it seems to do the same thing with the addition of the normal headshake. Clickers are set the same on both sides. I guess it must be time to get into the forks. ?

Time to grease the steering head? If its tight or binding things get squirrelly. Have you done anything to change the riding position on your bike? If your sitting back on the bike farther due to a bar change or something else the front can get loose. This is mainly when turning though.

Joe

I bet you that you have played around with your suspension settings. ?

Adjust them back to stock settings and bleed the air out of the fork tubes. The standard settings from factory are pretty much on the money.