HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jayzonk

Great dismounts

14 posts in this topic

Awesome video, bring back old memories, that's why I turned to the darkside, i mean, to dirt biking!!!!!! :)

Yes, but I couldn't see if he ran it over or not. We need some good dirt bike wipe outs. The only place I see them is MaxxTV, with crazy guys wiping out when trying to jump 200 feet through the air.

man did you here the noise like it stuck into him.

yup, especially I would have thought the he was already at the ground by that time... that uhm came when the bike landed... cheese

Even with these new lightweight bikes, acrobatics wasn't meant for motorbikes. It's just so hard to put any grace into it, as this rider demonstrates!

What's your favorite dismount in the first video? Mine was at 1:13!

I liked the one where the guy stayed laying on top of the side of his bike sliding into the green... :) looked pretty painless :)

Geez, I had to watch it again. Wow! Did you see how far the guy on the Kawi flew through the air before he landed? Whew! :)

Geez, I had to watch it again. Wow! Did you see how far the guy on the Kawi flew through the air before he landed? Whew! :)

Pretty cool, I saw that one too :)