Fmf Q Pipe

Hey guys, I can get a good deal on a new Q exhaust for around $159 USD. Are these anygood? Do they give a noticeable increase in power or are they a bit of a wank like alot of bolt on gear? I have a stocker on at the moment....

C'mon guys any feedback appreciated??

Ok...here ya go... BUY IT!!! It's a great deal. I forget which magazine it was, Dirt Rider I think, but the FMF Q was tested and was the best all around pipe over White Bros and a couple of others and showed good power gains across the board on all 4 Japanese bikes.

Yoshi shows the most power gain at $319, but the Q is about the same price. BUY IT. You'll like it. FMF makes a great product.

Also, I have to say, I think that's the pipe I want to get. You're getting a great deal. :)

Highly recommend. Approaching 4k on my 03 and its still at 93db's on the sound check. It really adds to the bottom end........not to mention the weight loss. :)

Highly recommend. Approaching 4k on my 03 and its still at 93db's on the sound check. It really adds to the bottom end........not to mention the weight loss. :)

Hey SMD. Did you mean to write a 2000 zrx1100 in you signature??? :)

Hey SMD. Did you mean to write a 2000 zrx1100 in you signature??? :)

Yes, thats my street bike and she's a honey. :)

Thanks guys :)

With such glowing reviews how could I say no :) It was on ebay, buy it now price of $159. Dunno what freight etc to Australia will set me back but should still work out a good buy.

Was that the one you were looking at Rushfan? If so, sorry mate.... :)

Was that the one you were looking at Rushfan? If so, sorry mate.... :)

Yes sir. That would be the one. :)

Yes, thats my street bike and she's a honey. :)

I have an 02 zrx1200 ( red ) with mods and she too, is a honey!!! :)

Hey guys, I can get a good deal on a new Q exhaust for around $159 USD. Are these anygood? Do they give a noticeable increase in power or are they a bit of a wank like alot of bolt on gear? I have a stocker on at the moment....

The Q is a quality unit that will get you DB legal in most areas.

Don't expect any power gains, expect power loss (if you were running an open system). You may gain a slight amount on bottom but will loose everywhere else. The Q is not a performance gaining system, it's system to get you DB legal. It is also better for performance than the stock insert or any of the other inserts but it's a bit more money too.

I run the orginal Q on my WR and have been tested several times at 95DB. The newer ones test even lower.

At $159 I would say go for it.