HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fingers

Sendec Race Pro Tachometer for XR-650R

3 posts in this topic

This is not for everybody but I bought the RacePro III tach unit by SENDEC and it arrived today for my DS 650R. This was just what I was looking for, a bit pricey all told at just under $300, but worth it to me...I like to know what the motor is doing for tuning and performance. It is a programable tach wioth several setting options, both digital and analog (bar graph) display and it has 2 temp guages. One is a cylinder head temp sensor that is a washer that sits under the spark plug, the other is a standard 10mmm bung that will sense water or oil temp depending on where you mount. The unit is small and well built, I am going to fabricate a simple aluminum mount so it will be centered near the speedo. Happy to answer any ?s.