This rear tire works best completely FLAT!

I originally posted this with a lame title " new avtar". :) Now that I see it on my screen I realize that I probably wouldn't open it either. :) Since I can't figure out how to change the title I'm reposting with a new one.

Run flat 1

Run flat 2

Run flat 3

The original post is here.

Quick... somebody de-octopuss that thing before it gets away and hurts someone! :)

Quick... somebody de-octopuss that thing before it gets away and hurts someone! :)

I wondered how long it would be before someone pointed out the vent hoses. I do have all the original lines installed but had them pulled out for a look. Most of them are cracked off from the cold and I was going to install new tubing. Maybe this would be a good time to disarm the tangly little fella.

Way Cool. Looks like a blast. What is the deepest powder that it will handle? :)

Way Cool. Looks like a blast. What is the deepest powder that it will handle? :)

I won’t know for sure for a while. I just bolted it on and our snow is pretty much gone now. I won’t get a good snow test until winter rolls around, in a week or 2. :)

That is the fo-shizzle-dizzle!