Calling milkman2544

Don't know if you will get this soon enough. I live in KC and three of us are headed to chadwick either Sat. or Sun. wondering what conditions are like? We are watching the last 4" of snow melt here and itching to thump! We know that there is not much dirt there+water=mud. But not sure if you got any snow. Because those rocks are fun enough without snow or frost... 913-888-3736

Its not bad here at all. Actually its quite plesant. I think the temps are hovering around the 40 degree mark, no snow and looks like no rain this weekend. Im going to a race in West Plains (actually Alton, MO), if I wasnt going there I would hook up with you down there. Mabye next time. Ill give you a call here in a bit.

------------------

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

Enduro Heaven

Darin thanks for the info! Sorry I missed your call. Was out working on trailer/dewinterizing. Good luck at hillbilly G.P. Don't know if you are going to run any of M.H.S.C.. Iam not quite up to speed yet, from Nov. bone breakage/liguments but sunday is first run this year. April 29 at kahoka is my goal to start racing again. I will keep an eye out for you if you decided to make that long haul.

That race is not on my schedule but it is always subject to change, I will definatly keep you posted if I decide to go. You never know. I have always wanted to go to that since it is a National.

Ive always wanted to watch the big boys.

------------------

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

Enduro Heaven