HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fastenuf4u

Yet another reason I love my bike!

4 posts in this topic

I leave my bikes on my trailer in the garage since the trailer is huge and doesn't leave any room for the bikes plus a car. I was out tinkering with it today and started it up while on the trailer, well I was blipping the throttle trying to get the fuel screw adjusted right and it bogged and died. Well, I didn't feel like climbing back on to kickstart it so I leaned over the seat and started it by hand! :) I didn't think I could I actually do it, but when she's warm it doesn't take much to start her up! If I tried it on a 2-stroke I would probably break my arm!! I think I'll keep my 03 for another year, still in excellent shape for a 3 year old dirtbike!

Just imagine that one time it decides to back kick! ouch! That will ruin your summer, so like said above "Carefull!"

Yeah dont try that on a 2 stroke unless u wanna take a summer off from ridin lol