Anyone got a 426 head?

OK, here's my horror story.... I bought a '00 yz426 from my brother, who was the second owner of this bike. He didn't ride it very much, and did not have a clue about maintaining it. It runs well, but knowing my bro, I had to tear into it and make sure the valves were in spec. I get in there and find that they all need shims, and start taking the cams out when I find that all of the cam cap bolts are WAY over torqued!!!! I knew I was in trouble..... and sure enough the cams and caps are scored, and the journals were shroomed so I couldn't get the buckets out. After hours of scraping aluminum with a screwdriver :) they finally came out. I shimmed them and put the buckets back in, then took a Dremel with a stone attachment and smoothed out all the damage that I did to get the buckets out.

I figured I'd just put it back together and run it, since it needs a complete head and cams anyway what's it gonna hurt :)

It runs, but I need to find a head for it and buy a set of Hotcams.

Anyone know where I could find a used one?

ebay.

CYLINDER HEAD ASSY (5JG1)

5JG-11102-20-00 (replaces 5JG-11102-00-00) 1 $489.41

This is the complete head,valves,springs,everything!

Look for yourself @ www.crotchrocket.com

Can anyone confirm what this kit (or part number) contains?

5JG-1102-20-00

The schematic makes it look like it's just the head, valve guides, and cam shaft caps. If it doesn't include the valves, valve springs, retainers, etc. does anyone know of a good price on a kit that does include head and valves?

Thanks,

Tom