HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trxkiller

Im in love are you

19 posts in this topic

Im lovin the 2006 YZF's

1.Yellow (i might be 15 but i love the retro style)

2.The gas tank isn't showing and is black

3.5 speed

4.Its a yamaha

this blows my mind on how yamaha listens to the riders.....i have to say Thank You Yamaha..... :) And a 700 raptor

and you hear this from a honda 450 rider.....much respect to you guys there at Yamaha-Motor usa :)

what is wrong with the motor that they ruined in 03???? i always thought they were still durable, so whats up?

kevan

if they handle like my 05 YZ250 and run like the 05 YZ450 they could possibly be the easiest to ride MX bike ever made! :)

what is wrong with the motor that they ruined in 03???? i always thought they were still durable, so whats up?

kevan

Nothing....the '05 is a great bike

I've got high hopes to have a new 450 next year... I love every change that Yamaha has made... time will tell if they live up to expectations (which I'm sure they will).

i am still not sure to get a yz450f or a rmz-450???? cuz i like the "hit" that the yamahas have, but i heard the rmz is really nice too. any help would be nice :) thx

The only thing is, good luck trying to find the yellow ones, they're not makin many, i work at a yamaha dealer and we are getting three total. Not sure how many will make it to the showroom though because most of us are considering it

Heard the same thing from my dealer about the Yellow (which I want). I grew up w/the Yellow YZ's.

Anyways, I think it will be more cost effective to buy the blue bike, then go for the yellow aftermarket plastic. I'm sure UFO and/or Acerbis will have plastic. This way you can keep the blue for when you sell or switch it up.

I grew up with the Yellow and black.

Ugly then.

Ugly now.

How about all Black plastic and a yellow frame?

Frankly I love my blue bike. While we whine about the colors, Honda guys are whining about thier engines grenading. :)

I am new so I am settling for a brand new 2005.

Figure it is safe as:

1) they have had a couple of years to perfect it.

2) It is a Yamaha so the quality will be there

3) The dealer here have a summer clearance and dropped the price 400 dollars. :)

So I bought mine yesterday...

I am new so I am settling for a brand new 2005.

Figure it is safe as:

1) they have had a couple of years to perfect it.

2) It is a Yamaha so the quality will be there

3) The dealer here have a summer clearance and dropped the price 400 dollars. :)

So I bought mine yesterday...

That is cool now go riding and have some fun. Mark

Somebody buy me one too.

Sorry, they don't care for the monopoly money I took down there the other day. :)